A communal area in any building is the first place a visitor see, so it should be clean and welcoming. Of course if flat of blocks they must be clutter free as communal areas can be real fire risk if they are full of unwanted items or rubbish. In office blocks where a lot of businesses are sharing the building, the communal areas are the first places that their potential clients see, if the communal are is messy and unclean, this reflects on their business.
In order to achieve the necessary level of cleanliness in most communal areas, you often need army of cleaners! But don’t worry, we already have an army! Our cleaning team can come in and clean any communal areas of the buildings that you manage and ensure that they are safe, clean and rubbish- free!
We provide communal area cleaning services to housing associations, property management companies and residence associations with regards to cleaning and maintenance of common areas including post boxes and internal windows cleaning.
If you are a landlord or property management company we can also carry out cleaning services in the common areas of your HMOs at competitive prices.
Cleaning duties will depend a lot on the type of property and will be discussed before we start working together.
Our communal area cleaning service includes:
• Dusting and polishing of skirting boards
• Vaccuming all floors
• Thorough mopping of hard floors areas
• Wiping of handrails with antibacterial cleaner
• Dusting and polishing pictures and mirrors
• Taking care of postboxes, litter and junk mail
• Cleaning lifts and lift doors
• Dusting and wiping radiators
• Wiping switches and sockets
• Cleaning reception areas
• Cleaning communal bathrooms, kitchens, toilets and shower rooms